This week we have been working mosly with our video. We have written a script for it and through a Internet site, fiverr, asked people to record it with their own voice, so now we have a person from a English native speaking country talking our script! One of the biggest challenges we had with the video was to work with it to make it match exactly with the audio file.
We have also been working with the presentation, and one of the biggest challenges here was to choose what is most important to say and what can be left out.
We did not change or alter anything in the project this week. The changes we made last week still feels good and relevant, so we’re sticking with them and have been working with how to implement those changes in the video.