What we have done:
This week we have been finishing the text. There was still a lot of work that needed to be done on the text despite us finishing the draft last week. We reworked our formulations, added parts and took away some that were not necessary (to be able to get to less than 17000 characters). We added pictures to the text and added the proper references. We actually managed to do pretty well in our own grammar reading but there were 1 or 2 things that could be better formulated we discovered after the grammar meeting.
No response came from the mail we sent to Daniel from Gurugames but we managed to find other quotes from the market that were well suited for our topic.
We also decided that we want to "act out" part of our presentation. We did not feel a movie is very suitable to illustrate our concept.
What we will do:
Now it is time to devote our full attention to the presentation. We need to decide the structure of it and what we are going to do on it. So far we only decided we want to do a Powerpoint/Prezi and that we want to act out the story part of our game.